What is azithromycin & how does it work?
Azithromycin is a bacteria-fighting antibiotic.
Azithromycin is prescribed to treat bacterial infections, respiratory infections, skin infections, ear infections, eye infections, and sexually transmitted diseases. Go to https://fatboyfitman.com/ to order medicines online at cheapest price
- Don’t take this tablet if you experience jaundice or liver problems after taking azithromycin.
- If you are allergic to pill, or if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you’ve ever suffered from jaundice or liver problems as a result of taking azithromycin; or
- If you’re allergic to similar antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, or telithromycin is the medicine.
before using this pill
If you are allergic to Z-pak, or if you have any of the following conditions:
if you’ve ever suffered from jaundice or liver problems as a result of taking azithromycin; or
If you’re allergic to similar antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, or telithromycin, this is the cure for that condition.
If you have ever had any of the following, tell your doctor before taking azithromycin:
- liver ailment;
- kidney failure;
- Grave myasthenia;
- a problem in the heart’s rhythm;
- potassium deficiency in the blood; or
- QT prolongation syndrome (in you or a family member).
This drug is unlikely to harm an unborn child. If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, tell your doctor.
Follow your doctor’s instructions when taking azithromycin.
Follow your prescription
- Please follow the dosage as prescribed by your doctor dont not over dose or reduce the dose
- The dosage will differ according to the infection type
- On an empty stomach, take Zmax extended release liquid (oral suspension) 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal
- With or without food but mostly recommended to take with food
Open the packet of single-dose oral suspension and pour the drug into 2 ounces of water. If you haven’t used your mixed Zmax oral suspension (extended release formulation) within 12 hours, throw it away. Any immediate-release suspension that has not been applied within a few days should be discarded.
Give the oral suspension (liquid) a vigorous shake before measuring a dosage. To measure liquid medicine, use the provided syringe or a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. If you don’t have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
Use this medication for the full amount of time recommended. Before the infection is fully eliminated, your symptoms may improve. By skipping doses, you risk developing an infection that is resistant to medications. Azithromycin is not used to cure or treat flu or a common cold.
Store away from moisture and heat at room temperature.